iTouch is now hiring for two developers! Read more below, and please find a full job spec at this link:
- The Back-End Software Engineer will focus predominantly on technologies including Java, understanding on Spring Boot framework, database PostgreSQL and AWS.
- Both roles will require:
- Working across the software development life cycle to develop the product from planning and analysis to design and development
- Building custom features while seeking to maximise reuse and productisation of features
- Implementation and delivery of designs/support/fixes as part of a continuous delivery mechanism through to live deployments
- Addressing bugs/changes, and problem-solving issues as part of wider team.
Essential Technical Skills
- Back-end: Experience in Java, Spring Boot, SQL and AWS
Desirable Technical Skills
- Experience in micro-service development tooling such as Docker or Spring Boot
- Experience of build and test automation, preferably including continuous delivery
- Experience working with IOT devices
- Both roles will offer a base salary of up to £55k
- Annual Bonus
- Share Options Scheme
- Flexible/Remote Working
Click the link above to read more and apply.